Alutiiq Information Management, LLC (AIM), Red Peak Technical Services, LLC (RPTS), and McCallie Associates, Inc. provide Information Assurance (IA) support for accreditation packages and maintaining DoD Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) system compliance. Services provided by Alutiiq Subsidiary employees include:
- System certification and accreditation for outdated and no longer supported artifact electronic system, including performing necessary scans and patching of systems, test events, documenting and implementing cybersecurity/security controls, writing mitigations, performing annual control validation for IA compliance, and preparation and submission of RMF packages for submission to the systems’ corresponding Certification Authority office.
- Subject Matter Expertise support for the security of computer programs, C4I Systems, sub-systems, and equipment for NAVFAC AT/FP sustainment.
- Monitoring, configuration management support, cybersecurity auditing and compliance coordinating cyber security transition from deployment to sustainment for critical NAVFAC systems to include maintaining the accreditation status of systems.
- Managing system operating applications as well as monitoring building power, power loss, user IDs and passwords, security activity audit trail logs in accordance with AR 380-19, intrusion detection, user violation activities, vulnerability assessments, alert evaluation, device compliance, and antivirus efforts.
Other services provided by the employees of these Alutiiq Subsidiaries include:
- DISA STIG Hardening and Testing
- Reverse Engineering
- IAVM Compliance & Reporting/Patch Management
- Configuration Control Board Management
- Validation and Verification testing
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- DoD Information Assurance Certification & Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- Package Generation & Management
- Fully Qualified Validators (FQV)
- ACAS Deployment
- VRAM Management
- Lifecycle Management and Sustainment Activities