Open Until Filled
Alutiiq is committed to attracting and retaining a world class workforce guided by our commitment to ethics and provided with the tools and resources needed to exceed our customers’ expectations. We create a team atmosphere where innovative solutions are encouraged and every employee has the opportunity to enjoy professional growth and development.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given to qualified Afognak Native Corporation Shareholders, Alaska Natives and American Indians in all phases of employment. Alutiiq and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers.
Note: If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please send an email to email@example.com.
Note: Employment applications will be accepted only for open positions as posted. Online applications are the preferred method. Resumes alone are not accepted. Once submitted, the hiring manager or his/her designee will review your application with regard to job-related skills and qualifications. It is not necessary to follow-up your application by contacting Human Resources.
Note: We participate in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.
Shareholders interested in any position may apply online or directly with Shareholder Development.
Laguna Niguel, California
This contract position provides support to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Office of Security and Integrity (OSI), Field Security Division (FSD) to assist with various physical security needs to include HSPD-12 infrastructure assessments, HSDN deployments, security surveys, security construction project support and physical security technical assistance.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate with local and regional field security staff, physical security staff, and HSPD-12 program staff to facilitate agency wide deployment of HSPD-12 infrastructure.
- Coordinate with local and regional field security staff, physical security staff, and HSDN program staff to facilitate agency wide deployment of HSDN.
- Conduct physical security site surveys in support of HSPD-12, HSDN, and other field or physical security program initiatives.
- Function as a regional HSPD-12 and/or HSDN physical security subject matter expert.
- Provide expert physical security technical assistance and guidance to support various OSI field and physical security program areas with an emphasis in access control, IDS, CCTV and enterprise wide systems security solutions.
- Recommend physical security countermeasures or solutions to technical and programmatic challenges.
- Prepare technical reports, briefs, and papers that support field and physical security program initiatives.
- Travel as needed to conduct on site evaluations, surveys, assessments or deployment of hardware and countermeasures in support of field or physical security tasks.
- Maintain databases, records, or other files as needed.
- Test and evaluate all facilities for HSPD-12 compliance consistent with Physical Security and Field Security Divisions’ strategy for completion.
- Assist FSMs and Physical Security Division (PhySec) on HSPD-12 card enrollment for USCIS employees and contractors.
- Maintain physical security facility security data at Region and coordinate priority enhancement efforts at Region, and with the FSD Field Security Branch (FSB) and PhySec.
- Assist FSMs with technology advancements in physical security and maintain list of standardized hardware and software during electronic security system enhancements.
- Assist FSMs with surveying facilities to build profiles and identify areas for HSPD-12 upgrades, ISC and Facility Security Standards compliance.
- Assist FSMs with facility IDS connectivity to FPS Mega centers.
- Track Regional security projects and coordinate/reconcile weekly with the RSM and the FSD FSB (new construction, renovations, expansions, HSDN upgrades).
- Assist FSMs with HSDN closed and open storage requirements.
- Maintain Regional HSDN physical security upgrades database, and coordinate lists with the FSD HSDN action officer, the RSMs, and the FSD FSB.
- Assist FSMs with conducting risk assessments at Facilities and coordinating support with FPS.
- Assist FSMs with Market Surveys and Pre-lease Risk Assessments.
- Maintain Market Survey and Pre-lease Risk Assessment data at the Regions. Coordinate with FSD FSB.
- Assist FSMs with completion of Contract Guard Surveys as directed.
- Technical support to FSMs regarding all electronic security systems (IDS, ACS, CCV) and locking hardware.
- Maintain Regional physical security Best Practices lists. Report to FSD FSB for inclusion in the USCIS Facilities Security Standards "Best Practices" attachment.
- Assist FSMs with (NCAR) Natz Certificate printing workstations and HSPD-12 card hardware/software interaction.
- Assist PhySec Div and OIT with implementation of HSPD-12 card logical access (Information Systems).
- Assist FSMs and FPS with FSL recommendations. Coordinate with RSM, FSD FSB and FPS.
- Assist FSMs and local managers with access control operating procedures, and Site Security Plans.
- Attend Physical Security Training as necessary.
- Provide Physical Security Training as necessary.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and teleconferences on PhySec matters, and as directed by the RSM.
- Participate in the Physical Security Coordinating Committee and other Sub-Working Groups as necessary or directed by the RSM.
- U.S. citizenship per contract requirement.
- Ability to obtain/maintain Secret clearance eligibility; undergo drug screening; and a favorable USCIS Suitability/Entry on Duty Determination.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a high school diploma and 5 years of directly related experience or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Analytical skills regarding security operations
- Demonstrated ability to produce detailed and independent written correspondence in order to communicate policy requirements
- Strong analytical and oral presentation skills
- Solid writing and editing skills
- Strategic planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision; but within a team environment
- Logical thinking skills, especially when working within group settings
- Charleston HR
Alutiiq Business Services, LLC
4995 Lacross Rd, Ste 1100
North Charleston SC 29406
Salary & Status:
- DOE ~ Full-time
Shift & Duration:
- Day ~ Long-term
Posted on December 12 ~ Viewed on December 18, 2013